The Restroom The Restroom

You got the skills dude

A brandnew style on NG! Though the loop sucked, and it wasn't funny :P Keep it up it's a great first flash!

KhlavGuy responds:

thankyou. you also got the skills dude

synjclock 'n the hospital synjclock 'n the hospital

BR r0x :P

Song make me think bout me fav movie tho me like 1st part better

DanPaladin responds:

i'm really surprised people keep attributing this song to a single movie. this is a famous classical piece that has been used countless times!

Cube vs Circle Cube vs Circle

it r0x dude

They probably blammed it cuz they ddnt watch the whole thing jus add sounds and nxt time make it even better hope they will rate u better in the future cuz ur worth more! gl :)

FF1 Scene Creator FF1 Scene Creator

damn this rox

and so original! make a print option, that's not to hard to do with flash... Keep it up!

extreme martial arts extreme martial arts

Nice animation

The moves pwn but the menu wus ugly if u make sum more moves and a fukin preloader (dunno down it from newgrounds or so if u cnt make 1). And why a black background cuz i cudnt see the dude's shirt Oo nyway keep it up gl cnt w8 2 c ur nxt fla

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Cool features but...

This game contains quite some nice features like the imagebrowser and the savesystem, but I don't get why this makes frontpage and a way 2 high score. It bores after you bought all the shit from amazon cuz ya cnt spend ya money on sumthin else, and writing reviews all the time also sux.